LEAD GENERATION EXECUTIVE / RESEARCH ANALYST - 50+
Use B2B tools like LinkedIn or ZoomInfo to perform Research Research and Build Database based on different campaigns of different clients based on their Target Filters Use Automated Dialer to score leads via Voice Campaigns Ensure to verify prospects and only score leads based on filters and parameters set for each campaign Maintain a statistical report of personal performance Work as a Team player and assist Team mates Maintain performance based on KPIs assigned and delegated by the Reporting manager
Research, track, maintain and update leads.
Make outgoing calls to develop new business.
Contact prospects to qualify leads.
Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects.
Research and maintain lead generation database.
Conduct customer research.
Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads.
Provide accurate and timely information to management.
Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
Report to senior lead generation Executive.
Responsible for the day to day activities of the team.
Has to meet individual targets and those of the team.
Needs to contribute to training and development of the team and give constant feedback along with call listening sessions.
Has to deliver all campaigns aligned to the team
Needs to send timely reports to the Operations manager.
Has to hold monthly meetings with the HR for individual feedback sessions.
Need to ensure to adhere to functional hygiene and avoid attrition.
• Team Management
• Ability to monitor and handle the team
• Creating dashboard for stats
• Knowledge and experience of using SAAS based CRM tools
• Strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude required.
• The ability to cold call and build a resourceful pipeline.
• Demonstrate consultative sales skills.
• Hunter mentality, professionally aggressive and highly motivated people only.
• Smart and Coachable, you must be able to learn and understand highly technical topics.
• Ability to take initiative to monitor and continuously improve efforts.
• Exceptional Organizational skills.
• Experience with B2B sales industry is a strong plus (not required)
• Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office application, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Under Graduate
• One year of experience in cold calling, and dialling HQL,BANT, and Appointment Generation campaigns
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - JD
Demandify Media is looking for Incentive driven candidates for this position. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and should be alright with onsite rotational shifts.
Demandify Media is known for its incentives that surpass market standards. As a Bussiness Development Executive, you can earn a performance-based commission 49000/-PerMonth above your base pay. The best part about it- There’s no cap!
1. Should be fine with rotational shits and self travel.
2. Should have excellent English communication skills.
3. Should be comfortable in understanding foreign accents.
1. Research, track, maintain and update leads
2. Make outgoing calls to develop new business
3. Contact prospects to qualify leads
4. Conduct customer research
QUALITY ANALYST - JD
|Ensure that the leads and calls are thoroughly checked for quality.|
|Pass on leads that match the client’s expectations|
|Maintaining the quality of leads by following the parameters laid down.|
|The ideal candidate should possess skills related to call monitoring, data management, and quality monitoring.|
|Sound listening and analytical skills|
|Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced challenging environment.|
|Taking feedback sessions for agents|
|Collating and maintaining various reports|
|Publishing reports at regular intervals highlighting campaign agents’ quality parameters|
|Good computer skills.|
|Proficiency in preparing reports using MS-excel formulas|